Saturday 30 March 2013

Branch digi stamp freebie

Welcome to all my new followers.
It is very nice to have you here, Thank you.
Good morning to all who are already following and to those who are here for a first visit, I hope you will return for a second ROFL
Well, it looks like the cardmaking bug may have bitten and who do I blame ?
Brenda at Floral Fantasies. Her cards are just so beautiful and thanks to Brenda I have fallen in love with swirlies and flourishes. I know you're here young missy *wags finger* LOL
I have a couple of challenges I would like to try so I may post again later if I manage to finish them.
I don't have an awful lot of crafting goodies yet but I am having so much fun.
I was looking around ebay in the hopes of being able to get some dies for use with my big red machine that the hubster bought for me but oh my gosh they are all so expensive.
Was hoping to maybe find a few bargains to suit my hubbies pocket without too much fuss but haven't as yet. Not that it'll stop me looking and drooling LOL

On to the digi freebie....
Today I have for you a branch.
Nope nothing on it, it's just a branch ROFL
Hopefully someone can make use of it.
Maybe to sit a bird or fairy on, who knows ?
Would love to see if anyone uses it :)

If you haven't done so today and you like my blog and/or freebies please
consider clicking he
re. 
It is very much appreciated and doesn't cost you anything unless you decide to buy something ;)

To save click on the image then right click 'View Image' then save.

PNG


JPG



7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Julie! I can think of a hundred different image I have that will work for this. Thank you so much and Happy Easter!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am one of your new followers. Thank you so much for this lovely image.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the branch. I'm sure I'll find something to sit on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this branch. I would like to use it in a sample for a wedding announcement I am working on. The bride wants lovebirds on a branch. I have the love birds but no branch. ;) I would like to know your policy to do this type of transaction. Please email me at myneed2craft.blogspot.com I would really appreciate it. :) Thank you!

    Hugs,
    Terri
    myneed2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terri,

      That is absolutely fine hun and thank you for asking.
      I couldn't find an email on your blog so I hope you see this :)

      Julie

      Delete
    2. Got it and your email. Thanks so much! :)

      Delete