Never thought my colouring was good enough but after joining a fabulous facebook group called Kit and Clowder I realized it's not as bad as I think it is.
Funny isn't it how we always think our own work is pants but others can love it.
I have now come to the conclusion that it can never hurt to try and at the end of the day I am doing what I love.
With that all said here goes....
My first project is an old favourite using Amber Heart Fae
You can find my card using her here
Even though she was only created a few months ago I can already see how far my colouring has come since joining Kit and Clowder last month.
My second project is one created specially for this GDT call.
I started with the intention of creating a card but was so please with how my coloured image turned out that I changed it to a wall hanging project to keep all for myself.
Yes I know, selfish, LOL
The image I have used is of course by Faery Ink and is called Gabbie Flutter Fae
I coloured her using Spectrum Noir Pencils and I love them.
Unfortunately the scrap of paper I had written the numbers on was thrown away by my (not so wonderful) hubster. The one day I leave my craft stuff on the table and he decides to tidy it up lol
Dies used are by Spellbinders and All Occasion Dies.
Lots of lace, pearls and glitter added. Finished off with a hand tied bow. plastic butterfly and flowers.
I even added glitter to the highlights in her hair.
Did I forget to mention I like glitter ? :)
Faery Inks images are so beautifully drawn and detailed it makes the job of colouring them so much fun.
- How did you find Faery Ink? I have always been a stalker of Mandas and first discovered this lovely lady when she created pixels. Even then they were so beautiful. Thankfully Manda has always kept the FaeryInk domain so is always easy to find.
- What are your top 3 favorite Faery Ink images? Wow, now that is a hard choice as they are all amazing. I am going to have to go with my 3 current favourites which are Holiday Hair Gabbie, Holiday Tree Destiny, and Destiny Snow Faery. Why? I absolutely love Christmas and Faeries but on top of that I adore all the hair and decorations. The images are drawn so beautifully and I love the quality of the digi.
- How many projects have you made from Faery Ink images? 100's if you include pixels lol. Digi's though, 2 on my blog, 2 (at the moment) in facebook groups and 5 cards for my Mother and sisters. Many more to come :)
- What kind of projects do you like to make from Faery Ink images? (cards, art journals, boxes, candles, art for your personal use etc…) I primarily make cards and wall hangings but as I learn more I hope to expand my horizons.
- How many design teams are you currently on? One
- How many projects do you need to complete each month in order to satisfy your obligations to your other design teams? 4 , I like to work ahead of schedule just in case. I dread worrying about not getting a project done and will often have months of work ready to go.
- Would you be open to a long term spot on the team? Absolutely, I would be honoured.
- Is there any month between December 2015 and November 2016 that you will be unavailable to be a guest designer? Nope none at all.
- Are you familiar with the WordPress blogging platform? I used to be as I ran my own pixel site via wordpress. Not sure how much it has changed since then.
- How often do you post on Facebook? Too often LOL I don't post on my own page as much as I do on others though. I tend to post mostly in groups.
- Do you participate in groups on Facebook? Yes, every day.
- What other social media platforms are you active on? (Please provide links to your profile at each) Pinterest and Twitter (not as much personally)
- Is there anything you would like to add? Just thank you for the fabulous digis and for this amazing opportunity.
Mod Squad - Lung cancer awareness Silver and Pearl - Ended
Crafty girls creations #8 - Anything goes - Ended
Really reasonable ribbon #129 - Anything with ribbon or trim - Ended
Crafty Catz #301 - Girls Only - Ended
Creative fingers #97 - Anything goes - Ends November 19th
Simply papercraft #17 - Anything goes - Ended
Left of center #104 - Sparkle - Ends November 20th
Suzi bee's bloomin challenge #106 - Anything goes with Faeries - Ends November 20th
Love to create #23 - Anything goes - Ended
Move along with the times #8 - Song My favourite things - Ended
Stamps by Star - All about girls - Ended - Made top 3
Crafty enjoyments - #1 - Anything goes with a Decorative edge - Ended - Made top 3
Crafty Calendar - Sparkle and bling - Ends November 28th
The Ribbon Girl - Use any image - Ended
Crafting with attitude #9 Anything goes - Ended
Scrappers delight #50 - Anything goes - Ends November 30th
Crafts galore encore - Stamp or Digi - Ends November 30th
Lil Patch of crafty friends #22 - Anything goes - ends December 5th
Let's craft and create #107 - Lots of bling - Ends December 5th
Not just cards #26 - Anything goes - Ends December 6th