Saturday 28 November 2015

Allsorts week #339 Colours of Autumn

Happy Saturday to all you lovely people.
We are have a wonderful theme at Allsorts this week chosen by Tracy 'Colours of Autumn'
Fabulous sponsors this week are Jiggery Makery and Sizzix.
Stamps used were a freebie in Cardmaking and papercraft and I believe are by Spellbinders but don't hold me to that.
The dies are All Occasions and Marianne Designs.
 

Our sponsors this week are:

Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.

with this lovely die set


and
Jiggery Makery My name is Adele, I graduated in 2013 with a degree in Interior Design and I am currently a carer for my Grandma but in my spare time I love designing digital stamps. They are mostly inspired by 1940/50s Pin-ups and can be quite sassy. My favorite Pin Up artist is Gil Elvgren, whose work is just stunning. I have been both a crafter and an artist alternately all my life but finally feel I have been able to achieve a great balance as a digital stamp designer. Jiggery Makery is my brand, my creative expression and a way to share what I love.

9 comments:

  1. A lovely card and choice of colours Julie and I can confirm this one is even better in the flesh - thank you.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Julie. Great colours and I like the interesting shape too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card n lovey colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab design, looks lovely, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant make Julie and great image and colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Julie, I love the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and fabulous card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie
    Gorgeous creation, love all your details and design too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete