Saturday 21 November 2015

Allsorts week #338 At least 3 die cuts

That time of the week again everyone.
The theme at Allsorts this week has been chosen by the lovely Wendy.
To enter you need to use at least 3 diecuts
I accomplished this very easily thanks to my love of diecutting.
I have used dies by Tattered Lace, All Occassion and Spellbinders.
Sentiment is by Ingo Blu.
Background on the left has been created using Twilight Brilliance and the negative from the Swirl diecut.
You can't really see it in the photos but it is very effective :)
Ok now it's up to you.
I look forward to seeing what everyone creates.

Our sponsor is Sissix and they are giving this wonderful set of dies.
                      
Sizzix, there's no bigger or better place for craft materials, custom dies and machines that can die-cut, emboss and texturize many materials, including cardstock, paper, construction paper, fabric, faux fur, felt and foil plus much more.

10 comments:

  1. Clever use of your dies Julie, needless to say I love the stepper shape and the colours are a nice fresh reminder of Spring.

    Hope you have a good weekend, it's looking very much like crafting weather if your's is anything like ours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, I like the shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, what a great way to use the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Julie. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Julie I love your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Julie, love the shape and the use of all the yellow, I love yellow but it not used very often on cards which is a real shame, nice papers too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie
    Gorgeous creation, love all your details and colour too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a a lovely Blog you have. I love your work. Happy Weekend., Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a a lovely Blog you have. I love your work. Happy Weekend., Judy x

    ReplyDelete