Monday 10 February 2014

Fairy Digistamp Freebie

Good afternoon all.
I have been testing with some of my paintshop pro plugins
 to try and turn some of my 3D and painted work into stamps.
Of course in the process there will be lots of freebies for you all.
Here is the first of many free digi stamps :)
Please credit back to my blog when ever you can.
Thank you :)

Very much appreciated and won't cost you a penny unless
of course if you decide to buy something :)
To save click on the image then right click 'View Image' then save.
PNG File
JPG File

9 comments:

  1. What a Diving image Julie, I just wish I could colour in because I would be giving this one a whirl.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image!
    Thanks for sharing...
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image you shared with us. Thank you so much! I can't wait to us it. Let me share some with you! I am having great blog candy this month, giveaways everyday in Feb celebrating successful brain surgery, so drop on by! Http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com

    Cheers, holley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully drawn. I love all the detail. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the freebie, she is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, Julie
    Thanks for sharing her,
    Melody D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie. It is a beautiful digi stamp.
    Linda L

    ReplyDelete