Friday 3 July 2015

Wowzers

Happy Fantabulous Friday.
I could not believe it when I logged in this morning and saw my 
Poppy card in my own blogroll on the left of my blog.
I scurried over to Stamping Sensations and lo and behold there it was.
I WON.
Woohoooo
Carried on with the rest of my visits.
Got to Penny Black and More and Wowzers I had been chosen as one 
of the winners there for my Butterfly Kisses Fairy.
I tell you, you could have knocked me down with a feather as I
have never been what you would call a lucky person lol.
After the loss of my father in March this has been a blessing in disguise.
That and it's my birthday on Tuesday so perfect timing LOL
They always say these things happen in 3's so I think i'll buy a lottery ticket this week ROFL
A huge thank you to the ladies for the wonderful challenges
and for choosing my cards.
Anywhoooo the cards below are the ones that were chosen 
*insert insanely huge cheezy grin here*


2 comments:

  1. Well done on your lucky roll Julie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved winners, Julie! I loved both cards, but the poppy one was my first choice as soon as I saw it! Stunning!

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete