Thursday 19 June 2014

Deck The Halls

WOW been a while since I have done any crafting.
I blame it on my new puppy Kiki.
She is a pedigree Chihuahua and sooooo adorable.
More on her another time.
For now I have my first Christmas card for this year.
I used a stampset that came free with a magazine.
Such a pretty set of bauble stamps.
This card was created for the All Sorts Challenge blog.
Colour theme of White, Gold and one other colour.
I have chosen Red :)


I am entering this into the following.

All Sorts - 253, White and Gold plus one.

4 comments:

  1. Been a while for me as well Julie, apart from DT work I have been very absent but beginning to feel up to a bit of blogging again.

    Well done on making a start on your Christmas cards, I really should instead of leaving it until November.

    Look forward to hearing and seeing more about Kiki.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I or didn't I finish that last comment Julie, really not sure so just in case I came back to say thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, nice and traditional too, thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shine to your card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete