Sunday 30 June 2013

Red, White and Blue at Gingerloft

I am here with my second DT card for Gingerloft and the theme for this challenge is Red, white and blue.
Now I know many will follow the Independence day theme for their cards but I don't have much call for that type of card here in the UK so I created a card that will suit many occasions whilst still incorporating the colours needed.
The image I have use is 'Rustic Bench'
I have cut and matted red and blue card. I ran some white card through the cuttlebug using a swirly embossing folder and then wiped over the embossed side with a soft blue pastel to make the embossing pop.
Added some matted banners, flowers and candi and voila.
The dies I have used on this card are Double Frame LR0141 by Marianne Designs ( I used the swirl ) and Flowers #3 657010 by Sizzix.
Thank you for looking and don't forget to pop along and join in with us at Gingerloft challenge blog :)

I am entering this into the following....

Bearly Mine Challenge #93 - Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society #9 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. I really have been going round with my eyes shut Julie because I missed out on your DT spots, so belated congratulations.

    And what a delightful card you are sharing today.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Julie. Loving the shades of red, white and blue you chose. What a fun image and great coloring. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Stamp Society challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Card loving this image too!! Thanks for joining us at BMC this week
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete