Thursday 25 April 2013

It's Official and Penny Black's Hedgehog Joy

It's Official......
I have the best hubster whom I love very much.
Why ?
He bought me a Cuttlebug LOL
Of course I love him dearly anyway.
Not a brand new one but I already love it to pieces and i've only used it today.
All I need now are dies but i'll be kind to his wallet and wait a little while.

I used my cuttlebug to finish off the card below for the Penny Black and more allsorts challenge blog.

Firstly I used a see-d background stamp in a pink whisper ink.
I then embossed with floral provocraft folder using my cuttlebug (love saying that)
Die cut some flowers and leaves using Marianne Design Creatables Die - Floral 3 LR0107 and a free paper from last months cardmaking and papercraft.
The ribbon and bow I made using the ribbon that tied my blank cards (yes i'm a cheapskate)
I then stamped Penny Black's Hedgehog Joy and coloured using my poundland pencils.
Growing fond of them now lol. Used a fiskars template to cut the circle and inked the edges using the same colour ink I used for the background.
Stamped and cut out a sentiment, inked the edges and used 3D sticky pads for the circle and sentiment and Anitas tacky glue for the flowers, ribbon and finished it off with some card candi in the center of each flower.

Can you tell yet what is missing ? Glitter. Yep. Not a single spec of glitter added. A first for me.
Also before anyone spots it. I embossed the card the wrong way round ROFL
Instead of the flowers popping out the front they are on the inside but hey ho you live and learn LOL

Thank you for looking.




I am entering this card into the following...

Penny Black and More - Blossoms and Bows
Marianne Designs Divas - Going girly
Crafty Creations - #219 Pink + 1
Simon says - Anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas - #112 Flowers
CDAC - Anything goes
Penny Black Saturday - Sketch



13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I like how the embossed flowers look. can you post photos of this folder showing both sides of the card stock. I would love to see them side by side. T. F. S.
    Melody D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julie,

    First of all lovely to hear you got a bug, you are going to love using it.

    And what a super card for our theme this month, it has a lovely soft Spring feel to it with the pretty pastel colours.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Julie and glad to hear that you got a cuttlebug a fabulous crafting tool! Love the card and the embossed flowers. Very cute image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon with some more cuttlebug embellishments! Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! You'll love your Cuddlebug, especially once you get some dies to use. Have fun with it!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Julie...tfs Gillian X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo on getting a C-bug. It will take your creations to a whole new level. Love the card (the hedgies are always so adorable), and the background is the perfect touch. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I already commented on how cute I thought your card was in my personal following so now in my "official" capacity LOL Thank you so much for playing the CDAC ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Thanks for entering the DCD flower challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, and I do love the PB image. Congrats on getting a cuttlebug....before too long you will have built up a die collection. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Marianne Design Diva's.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome in the cuttlebug and Marianne Dies world!!
    Sweet card have you made..

    Thanks for sharing this beautiful card at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S..
    please show us some more soon,

    Hugs MDD DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete